Pontoise - Cormeilles-en-Vexin airport is a civil airport, open to public air traffic, located on the territory of the municipalities of Cormeilles-en-Vexin, Boissy-l'Aillerie and Génicourt 7 km to the northwest of Cergy-Pontoise in the Val-d'Oise.
It is used for national and international air transport and for the practice of leisure and tourism activities (light aviation, helicopter and Zeppelin airship in summer). It is managed by Groupe ADP.
- 1st version publicly available!
- The whole is based on a high resolution texture (20cm/pixel) reworked to remove shadows, vehicles etc.
- Almost all of the airport buildings are reproduced from in-situ photos.
- Resolution of building textures between 2 and 3cm/pixel.
- PBR (Physics Based Rendering) processing.
- Runway markings have been redrawn, including old ones not completely erased.
- Runway and taxiway markings conform to reality.
Reste à faire
- Some buildings in the technical area in front of the control tower.
- Work on ground texture to make 3D building outlines cleaner.
- Night lighting of most hangars.
- "Update" the texture of hangar #29 (Hispano Suiza) which was recently renovated! (grrrr...)
- Rework the Hispano Suiza parking area, the taxiways being a little too narrow.
- + a thousand other little details...
Remerciements à FlyingSquirrell77 pour ses nombreuses photos.